Accountability, has been the best thing I could ever had done for myself. I have known for over the past year that I needed someone to keep me accountable. It was so much easier to let it slide and give into my desires. God never gave up on me though. It also helped that I've had so many people praying for me over the years. God definitely heard those prayers. I think that I would have made a lot more mistakes, if I did not have people praying for me. It has not been easy trying to do the right thing and giving up my past life.
The temptation and desires are sometimes so strong. In that time when I am tempted, I get on my knees and ask God to change my thoughts and desires. I know that it could take me months or even years, before I am where I need to be spiritually. I have hope that I will get there. I just ask that you continue to keep me accountable and pray for me daily (especially in the next few months.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment