Tuesday, April 13, 2010

UKIONA NA MAITHO MAKWA

"UKIONA NA MAITHO MAKWA"

(translates from Kikuyu to English meaning)

Looking Through My Eyes...

As most of you know, I have a hard time expressing myself through words. I felt like I could better express myself through a blog. A place where I could be honest with myself and others. If you do not agree or like what I have to say, Please refrain from judging me.

Thank you

I hope you are able to better understand me through my blog...

2 comments:

  1. I think you should see what you can do to change that. "That": your addiction, your desire, your selfishness, your guilt..etc. I mean how can you stop it? Perhaps you should try saying "no" to a guy and experience a different feeling. See if you like it. If you do, stick with it. If you don't find another way. Don't give up. Try harder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks roomie... I am definitely going to try that..

    ReplyDelete